Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where would we be now.

So what if we had changed something in our youth where would be what would we be. SO many years ago when I was first into the lifestyle I cam to a point in time Where I to fulfill my desires in the lifestyle I would have had to leave any hopes or aspirations in the vanilla world.

I could go through what I had missed or what is good in my life but I thought it would be fun to decide what point could have change my life drastically enough to allow me to escape to the lifestyle .

I think it was all due to a career decision I made . I was a stock man working in a large retailer here taking night courses in computer programing back when assembler and binary were the main languages and Cobol and Fortran were the new kids on the block. I had three options become a programmer , go into retain in management or become a mechanic.

I was offered a job with the retail company I was working stock for they wanted to pay me less than I earned as a stock man that should have given me a hint. SO then I was offered a management slot in another retailer or I could remain and take courses in mechanics. Well I decided not to have grease as a cologne and went for the position offered. I was instructed on how to rise but I need a perfect life a wide a house kids and a great normalcy. Since the lifestyle was sso fringe at the time I made my choice .

SHould have been a mechanic.

No comments: