
I have a love hate relation with inspections . On one hand I love the degrading humiliation of standing naked in front of a future Owner as they look , probe and experiment with your body. Much like you would open and close the doors of a used car.
The inspection does serve a purpose, before you get into service or play there is no surprises on the physically side. It is on display for them They have the right to finger , probe stretch anything they want. While not a session nor is it giving my slavery to them I do give it freely before any titles are transfered. I have a 54 year old body while my mind is still sort of sharp some might not appreciate the body under the clothes . So I let or rather insists that before we come to a agreement they take the time to do a throughly inspection. They cannot stretch me out on a cross and see about pain thresholds but they can deliver a few slaps to see how I mark. what good is it for me besides the humiliation ? It gives me the chance to see how they interact with their property . Their touch is strong or soft, aggressive or laid back it is important for me to see and feel this initial time. Allows me some insight into their nature and what type of Dominant they are
The long term good outweighs the embarrassments, better than say ing yes and finding out afterwards that they do not like what they got sort of letting the buyer beware.So for those of you this is might be what you fantasy you just might not get that on the other end of the line

Before playing any games on line or going farther than a chat well have coffee for a start but make sure an inspection is in order you might be shocked when the clothes are off.
No comments:
Post a Comment