Thursday, August 7, 2008

slave mind or just going weird

My wife knows but does not wish participation in having me as her slave. SO I have started a routing . Every morning before she wakes up I make her coffee and serve it to her i her bed. I make the bed every day in the nude she has not questionsed me yet as why in the nude but it usually right before or after my shower. I use my toothbrush to scrub my genitals with tooth paste including my ass crack and between my legs. Just to feel a little of the pain that I wish to have and be able to work through.

So a question or two have I stepped over the edge ? This I think borders on non consensual as I am using her or at least serving her as a dominant. She doe snot like it when I clean the house naked as she fears ht the neighbors might see me .

I wonder if this was offered to another woman by her husband, coffee in bed , meals made , clothes washed and pressed ,dishes washed , house cleaned, naked all the time and at her beckon call Would others feel so so little desire to own a slave? Would they relish and enjoy the service and perhaps take a little part in assuring the slave remains happy in his service. Time to ponder if you have a comment on what you think please let me know

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i know what you mean.. or i think i do.. i tried that with the ex husband.. he generally just ignored me..

There are times i feel ignored now too.. and i think that hurts even more.. to be ignored by a vanilla is more or less expected.. ignored by a Dominant hurts ...

morningstar (owned by Warren)