Male or female does it make a difference. I think it may be harder for a women to be as controlling oh they can be down right nasty when it comes to verbal humiliation, evil tortures and pain.
There is a difference here when it comes to Male friends and those not so well known. Once when I was subbing for lady Grey eyes a male decided he wanted to check how well I had shaved . He pulled my cock up and felt my balls and I kept composure and did not feel humiliated . I have been taken anally and force to suck a man but again not as humiliating as I thought . Here is the twist to do that to a male friend to have him touch me or force his cock into my mouth or anus would be terribly humiliating to me. It would be like having your friend find out some deep secret afterwards you never know how he would look at you with respect as a friend or as the little cock whore you had just proved to be.
So a quandary male friend is more humiliating but most male friends that are Dominants do not go far enough. Of course the best of all worlds would be a male/ female dominant couple as the humiliation would be increased to be used by a man in front of a woman the humiliation of cuckold. Of course to me a group would absolutely bring me to blush most probably. Surely that would mean any group whether mixed or not there would be enough to arrest power and control from me. Enough for thoughts in dungeon times I will outline what I need to look for well I hope to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment