Friday, January 16, 2009

So what am I

I know that some times I must drive my friends crazy being a switch. I know that some of the old guard do not give much credence in the idea of it. I would have to say that when I am in a relationship where I am dominant I do not think of switching. Sorry do not cheer yet saying finally he decided when I am in slave mode I do not think of switching either.

It is only when I am in-between owners or owning that I try to fill voids. I write a lot for one, my feeling about what I have done as a Dom but it is when I write fiction 99% of the time it is more of my submissive side. When I am alone I do not walk around the house with a riding crop slap at imaginary individuals. Instead I try to act more submissive, certainly I wear fewer clothes if possible none at all. I give out challenges easy to win and post rules that I must follow openly. My fictions stories all relate to me being submissive some how I would say that the it is not equal in time that I express myself as being in Dominant mode.

Obliviously it is easier to enjoy and to clean the house in the nude or panties with the possibility of discovery then to gain from walking around the house yelling at dust balls because they did not clean themselves. My questions is
1. Am I a Dominant that enjoys pain some times?
2. Do I prefer a pecking order rather then the black and white of Dominants and slave?
3. Am I a true switch?
4. Do I have A Dom mindset or just an evil one?
5. Do I love the humiliations and pain of a slave and quite willing to give it away to almost anyone and only Dom when I am not owned.


Just some more things for me to ponder sitting aroundhere in the cold winter air.

No comments: