I read a friends blog today and wonder out loud. She was saying how she is not the sub she wants to be and seems to put the blame all on her shoulders. Yep the hairs on the back of my neck stood up a bit. A slave is as the owner wants or willing to have. They are the ones that train and discipline the slave. So if we do not live up to our expectations it could be our expectations are to blame. What we expect from ourselves and what we expect from others. we become what we are trained to be.
I always said I am a slave the dominants decides but if you leave me alone with out supervision well left to their own means any one will find a way to survive and get what they need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment