I feel it was when the scence begam the new fad. I believe it was at that time that the ranks of the lifestylers were infiltrated by those more into the kink side of the lifestyle. After all teh workd Lifestyle that we have appropriated did not exist when it was a gay perversion when we called it Master slave or Sadist masochist. I do believe we watered it down at that point cleaned it up in the eyes of outsiders.
That is when Dominants could no longer retain the mistique of being gods. A submissive some where questions them inpublic and reduced them to human and. We all knew they were not gods but we let them have their shroud for the benifit of play and our sexual arousal.
Now they say please some times and negociate contracts they told whenthey do things wrong publicly and pushed to improve their abilities or not n bondage or flogging but instead in how can they makes safe and sane how to plese the slave.
No comments:
Post a Comment