Wednesday, July 20, 2011

slave vs submissive

i was reading up on the differences when i read one dominant who said a submissive is a volanteer and a slave is not a volanteer. Hmm nope cannot seem to wrap my head around that one. I doubt if those that call themselves slaves wish to be sold off to a plantation owner and never see frreedom.

I like the idea that i have no control but i gave up that control because i trust some one that much. I will not junp on a sword for them or do damage to myseld but then i trust them to know what they can and cannot do.I will not sign over title and deed to my house but will trust them if they tell me to lick some ones ass that they are taking the responsibility for that ass to be clean and healthy.

So for me he should have put in another word a submissive is a volanteer and a slave wants to feel they are not a volanteer,

No comments: